Tuesday, August 20, 2013

BIG SUR 2013 Registration NOW OPEN!


I'm not sure if I've fully raved enough about the Andrea Brown Big Sur Writing Workshop. I've attended this fabulous workshop twice and both experiences have been marvelous for my writing, and writing connections.

In fact, at the last workshop in Dec. 2012, I spoke with Andrea Brown about interning for her company. And here I am, almost a year later, interning and loving every minute of it, and with much more knowledge about this industry than any other class or degree has ever given me. 

I'm very excited to attend this year to present my newest YA (young adult) novel - FLESH AND BONE. I am anxious to see old writer friends from around the US, and hopefully to make some new ones, and of course to catch up with the Andrea Brown crew as well as Magnus, the fabulous Henry Miller Library host.


Wish me luck! And I hope to see you all there too!








Check out the website for more details:
http://bigsurwriting.wordpress.com/about-2/

Or go to Andrea Brown - under writing workshops:

http://www.andreabrownlit.com/writing.php

No comments:

Post a Comment